Thursday, December 9, 2010

Job Time

I got the job at Food For Thought! The people there are all very nice and very helpful. My first three days of work were EVENTFUL to say the least. I almost dropped one of the big circle trays, and I stuck my hand into some guys drink on accident! I put vinegar dressing on somebody's plate instead of oyster sauce, and I kept forgetting to bring silverware to the tables that I was seating. . . BUT I am learning, and some day Everything will make some kind of sense. Other than that, I really ENJOY working, and it's a blessing that I can even get a job in this financial situation.

Today was a great day thus far, I still have to go into work around 2:45, but marriage counseling this morning was fun! Michael told us that our assignment this week is COMPROMISE. . . we have to come to a conclusion of whether or not to teach our future children about Santa Claus. I don't want to, but Kyle's gung-ho for the whole St. Nick, cookies, and elves thing. We'll see how that one goes :P

Oh! and my bridal shower is tomorrow! I am very excited and very thankful for the Ashley girls who are planning it for me. It should be a good time! AND to top it off, my dad is supposed to be coming home tomorrow! YAY!

Tomorrow is a new day,
ReneeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment