Friday, December 3, 2010

Sick

I LOVE FALL AND WINTER!

They are my two favorite seasons of the whole year. I only dislike the 2 week period near the beginning of these cold months, when my friends COUGH and STUFFY NOSE gang up on me. You can definitely say that I am not in the best condition right now; I have been on the verge of sneezing all day. I got in and out of bed several times, but didn't do much more than that. . . Sometimes I really enjoy being lazy, but today is just not that day! I have to get dressed soon anyways because I have a job interview at Food For Thought - I'll let you know if I scare them away with my unsightly appearance :P

Other than the whole cold thing, I'm doing pretty well. I regret to say that I missed Mr. Steven Prince's retirement party today, but I know that He'll forgive me. I hope his future after the Navy is wonderful! So wish me divine intervention at my job interview today!

Tomorrow is a new day,
ReneeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment