Monday, November 29, 2010

SEPERATION!!!

Yesterday was my first full day without the relatives here, and I came to the conclusion that I MISS THEM! Thanksgiving was so much fun with the family here. BLACK FRIDAY was just as great! I can definitely tell you that I get my random embarrassing moments from my mom. She jumped around town in a felt skirt and an elf hat, sticking out her tongue at the pass-her-bys.

There is a picture somewhere, on some random digital camera that we may or may not own... but if I find it, I'll let you know.

Oh! and I went Ice skating during this Thanksgiving break too!

David and Kyle are very fun to hang out with, and I hope they know that I appreciate them very much :) BUT! they still need to go see Harry Potter with me before it's too late :O

Tomorrow is a new day,
ReneeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment