Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Day

Today is not a new day, but it's all I have... it's all that I was promised. Even though today is almost over, there is no guarantee that I will see the light of tomorrow. I love my life, I love today, and I love my family very much. I'm sure there's plenty more to my personality than a positive attitude, but seeing the glass half full is the reason I was born! I have been talked down to by many people in the past 2 months telling me that my life is going to be miserable, or that I screwed myself over because I am going to have a kid... I'm here to prove them wrong! I do forgive all the people that spoke these words over me though; I hope their own lives are full of blessings and good health. I wouldn't want anybody's life to be miserable, so I wish them the very best. As for me, I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HAVING A CHILD!!!!!!!!!! I can not tell you how many times I have wished to be in a pregnant mother's shoes. I absolutely adore children, and I can't wait to have one of my own. On top of all the baby excitement, I'm getting married! To a man that told me at least twenty five times while we were dating that he doesn't deserve me. I respect that, and I can't wait to share my life with him! It took me eighteen years to find a boy that looks at life the same way i do - with a childlike wonder and love of adventure. I do love him very much, and hopefully we have a great New Years Eve wedding!! At least we won't ever forget our anniversary!

Tomorrow is a new day,
ReneeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment